Thank you for investing in the future of youth in the juvenile justice system. Your donation will support our life-changing programs that help Youth With Faces students build foundational life and career skills for success after they return home to our community.
As a member of the Stand Together Against Poverty network, Youth With Faces will receive a $1 for $1 match (up to $1,000 per individual donor) when you make a donation through the Youth With Faces donation page. This is an easy way to double your impact.
These gifts help sustain our life-changing programs and increase your impact.
- $15/month provides the National Restaurant Association’s Food Handler Certification for one youth
- $30/month provides school or work transportation for a released graduate
- $50/month provides culinary arts or horticulture materials for a student
- $100/month provides four teens with six weeks of career readiness curriculum
- $500/month provides a professional dog training scholarship for one youth
Visit our DONATION PAGE where you can make a one-time donation or select “make this a reoccurring payment” to join our Monthly Giving Program.
Youth With Faces is proud to be a United Way of Metropolitan Dallas service provider.