Be part of transformational change for incarcerated youth. We have many opportunities for individual volunteers and groups:
Work With Youth
- Assist with career classes and conducting mock interviews.
- Teach a culinary class (restaurant/culinary experience needed).
- Participate in our speakers program. Topics range from employment and sports to personal development and other topics to inspire, motivate and guide youth.
- Assist with special events, including graduations, holiday celebrations and fundraisers.
Provide Much Needed Support
- Help clean, organize and beautify our space.
- Hold a clothing drive to provide youth with appropriate job interview attire.
- Collect new and gently used books, magazines and audio books for lending libraries.
How to Get Involved
To learn more or get involved, contact us about volunteering.
A background check and approval from the juvenile department is required for volunteers to work with or around youth.